I’m a science fiction writer, represented by Monica Pacheco of Anne McDermid & Associates. My debut novel vN is available from Angry Robot Books. It’s the first in a series called The Machine Dynasty, about self-replicating humanoids, Rapture sects, giant squids, and fast food. Here are some reviews. The second in the series, iD, is also available from Angry Robot Books.
Listed below are the stories of mine that other people have published. Some of them are free. They are listed chronologically, so the most recent publications will be at the bottom of this page. I hope that you enjoy them.
- “In Which Joe and Laurie Save Rock n’ Roll” Tesseracts Eleven (Honourable Mention, Year’s Best Science Fiction 2007)
- “Fitting A New Suit” (free) FLURB #6
- “ßoyfriend” (free) WorldChanging Canada, Escape Pod
- “Off-Track Betting” (free) FLURB #7
- “The Chair” Nature
- “Milk+” (free) The Orphan #2
- “Ishin” Shine: An Anthology of Optimistic SF
- “Zombies, Condoms and Shenzhen: The Surprising Link Between the Undead and The Unborn” (free) Flurb #10
- “The Education of Junior Number 12″ (free) Angry Robot Books (also available in Year’s Best SF 17 and Imaginarium 2012: The Best Canadian Speculative Writing)
- “Photographic Memory” in The Tomorrow Project: Imagining the Future and Building It
- “Social Services” in An Aura of Familiarity: The Coming Age of Networked Matter